Terms and Conditions
- Trademark and Copyright
- The name SPEARWOOD FLORIST and FLOWER SHOP are trademark of Ultimate Co Pty Ltd and Flower Shop Pty Ltd. respectively and is used under license. All designs are copyrighted by Ultimate Co Pty Ltd and Flower Shop Pty Ltd. Interflora® logo and Interflora® images used by permission.
- Use of this website
- The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information, materials or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your computer account or password.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Most of our products do not incur a delivery charge but however if there is one, delivery costs for your order are calculated automatically by the system during the checkout process. While every effort is made to ensure that the delivery charge calculated is accurate, from time to time factors beyond the control of Flower Shop and may render these charges insufficient to cover the real-world cost of delivery. If this occurs, Flower Shop will contact you and advise you of the revised delivery charge prior to processing your order. At this point you may choose to accept the corrected charge, arrange an alternative delivery method with Flower Shop, or decline the order.
Same day delivery can be arranged throughout all metropolitan cities in Australia on orders placed before 1pm in the recipient's time zone.
Our local delivery areas in Western Australia(WA) are:
Alfred Cove, Applecross, Ardross, Armadale, Attadale, Atwell, Aubin Grove, Baldivis, Banjup, Bateman, Beaconsfield, Beckenham, Beeliar, Bentley, Bertram, Bibra Lake, Bicton, Booragoon, Brentwood, Brookdale, Bull Creek, Burswood, Byford, Calista, Canning Vale, Cannington, Claremont, Champion Lakes, Cockburn Central, Como, Coogee, Coolbellup, Cooloongup, Cottesloe, Crawley, Dalkeith, East Fremantle, Ferndale, Floreat, Forrestdale, Fremantle, Gosnells, Hamilton Hill, Hammond Park, Harrisdale, Haynes, Henderson, Hilbert, Hillman, Hilton, Hope Valley, Huntingdale, Jandakot, Jolimont, Karawara, Kardinya, Kenwick, Kwinana, Lake Coogee, Langford, Leda, Leeming, Lynwood, Maddington, Manning, Medina, Melville, Mosman Park, Mount Pleasant, Munster, Murdoch, Myaree, Naval Base, Nedlands, North Coogee, North Lake, Oakford, O'Connor, Orelia, Palmyra, Parkwood, Parmelia, Peppermint Grove, Perth, Piara Waters, Port Kennedy, Riverton, Rockingham, Rossmoyne, Samson, Safety Bay, Seville Grove, Shelley, Shoalwater, South Fremantle, South Lake, South Perth, Southern River, Spearwood, Subiaco, Success, Swanbourne, Thornlie, Treeby, Victoria Park, Waikiki, Wandi, Warnbro, Waterford, Wattleup, Wellard, Welshpool, Wembley, White Gum Valley, Willagee, Willetton, Wilson, Winthrop, Yangebup, Fiona Stanley Hospital
1. Free delivery if there is one, applies ONLY to online orders only.
2. If the recipient's address is outside our local delivery areas(as listed above), the order will be forwarded to an Interflora florist in the recipient's area. In case there is no Interflora florist in the recipient's area, we will cancel the order and proceed with a refund..
3. If the recipient's address is outside our delivery area and the order forwarded to an Interflora florist, we are only acting as a facilitator between the sender/customer and Interflora. (Customers using our service to send flowers through Interflora usually save on delivery and other charges.)
4. Deliveries to remote delivery areas may not be same-day guaranteed and/or can incur additional cost. If this is the case, the order will be put on hold, the sender will be notified and we will proceed with the order once the sender agrees with the delivery date and/or additional delivery cost.
5. We recommend to order two days in advance if there is a request for specific time deliveries. However if we think that our delivery driver won't be able to deliver at the time requested, we will therefore cancel the order and proceed with a full refund.
6. Today's Special products are only available for delivery to suburbs listed on the product page or here. All "Today's Special"orders received that are to be delivered outside the suburbs listed will be cancelled and refunded.
Our Courier Delivery Procedures:
We will try to hand-deliver your order. If no one answer at the door, we will leave the order at the front door or in a safe spot. An sms and picture will be sent to the recipient's mobile phone number(If provided).
If for any circumstances we cannot deliver the order(gate is closed or Cannot get access etc.) and we need to re-deliver, then there is an additional charge of $16.00 for every attempt.
- Privacy & Security
- Flower Shop, the flowers, hampers & gifts online store, is committed to protecting the privacy of its subscribers and customers. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy. 1. Collection and Use of Personal Information 2. Subscriber Choice 3. Cookies 4. Security Policy or Security Guarantee 5. Transfer of Personal Data Overseas 6. Updating Membership Details
Collection and Use of Personal Information. Personal details of subscribers will be collected and processed upon registration to our mailing list. All personal information is collected with the knowledge of our subscribers and customers via the website registration and signup forms. This information is collected to notify members of events, new products and items of relevance. User information is retained for in-house research to: Improve our understanding of customer needs and product development Build marketing profiles Aid strategic development All results of such research and analysis will be anonymised or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individual customers. Steps have been taken to ensure that consistently high standards of data protection are adhered to within all businesses for all the forms of processing mentioned above.
Subscriber Choice. Our registration form and newsletter page provide users with a series of choices as regards to further promotional activity and forms of communication. When filling out Spearwood Florist signup newsletter form on our website, you will be subscribed to our newsletter, which will keep subscribers up-to-date on our products and promotions.
Cookies. A cookie is a small file which is placed on the user's hard drive following a visit to our website. This file subsequently allows the user to move quickly and easily around our site by keeping a record of your previous visit(s). The cookie retains the user name and IP address as well as anonymised statistics on users' demographic profiles for general research and statistics about our site. We will never associate this information with any personal data about our visitors. Cookies can be deleted from a PC's hard drive at any time by the user.
Security Policy or Security Guarantee. Spearwood Florist will maintain appropriate measures to ensure that users' personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered. Occasions may arise when customer information is passed outside Spearwood Florist to other data processors i.e. fulfillment bureau, database consultants, etc. but they will only act upon instruction from Flower Shop in order to perform the services required.
Transfer of Personal Data Overseas. Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing Flower Shop and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Updating Membership Details. It is important to us that we have your correct contact information so that you don't miss out on further correspondence or experience problems with the delivery of information. You may make changes to your personal information at any time by updating your profile.
- Substitution Policy
- Images found on this site are used as guides only and may not be exactly the same as the final product.
Spearwood Florist reserve the right to make fair and reasonable substitutions according to the practical availability of flowers, items and containers.
- Returns & Replacements
- We take our business seriously. We don’t like poor quality or damaged goods spoiling your message of love. We have high professional standards and take considerable pride in our arrangements that they send to your colleagues and loved ones. The flowers we use are fresh and stored under refrigeration to ensure their longevity on your table. We stand by every flowers, bouquet, box arrangement sold. If the delivered flowers are damaged, wilted or in any other way substandard, then we will replace those flowers with an equivalent or better arrangement. So that we can properly address your concerns about the flowers or gifts we have delivered for you, please email us a photo of the product to email@example.com within 24 hours of it being received.
- Offer to purchase terms and conditions disclaimer. By sending an order through this web site you are placing an offer to purchase selected products at the shown prices on this website. We reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase for whatever reason including out of date pricing, inability to supply stock, incorrect freight calculations. Where a problem occurs, we will contact you and provide you with your options. We will not debit your credit card until we are happy that we can supply your order at the agreed pricing. Processing of your payment and shipping of the goods indicates our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- You can place orders online through our website 24/7/365. Orders received after 1.00pm WST on weekdays, and on Sundays, or public holidays will be processed and delivered the next available business day. Feel free to call us on +61 (08) 9418 3532.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Payment Gateway Information / SSL Text
Our payment options available are safe and secure. You can purchase from Flower Shop with major credit cards like Visa and Mastercard, we also offer PayPal. Credit Card payments are made directly through 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored, this ensures you will be happy with your transaction.
Flower Shop will at all times use our best endeavours to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate at any point in time. The prices that are displayed on our website at any point in time are only current at that particular point in time and we reserve the right to alter our prices at anytime without any notice being provided to you. This may occur for example when products are on sale or when prices may change for various reasons. When price changes do occur, they will be automatically updated on the website. At all times however, we can assure you it is our sincere intention to offer you the best price and value in Australia for our products. The prices indicated include GST and exclude freight and handling.
For all coupons/vouchers used to redeem the offer the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Where the coupon must be presented to redeem offer, only original vouchers will be accepted as valid. The voucher is not valid if reproduced. The voucher must be surrendered at the time of redemption of offer.
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- It is important to us that we have your correct contact information so that you don't miss out on further correspondence or experience problems with the delivery of information. You may make changes to your personal information at any time by updating your profile. If you have created an online account with us you are able to update you details by clicking on the "My Account" link and following the screen instructions. Should you have any questions or concerns, you may also contact us using the contact form on the website.
Floral gifts and Gift Hampers with alcohol/liquor
The sale or supply of liquor together with flowers or a gift hamper to be delivered by Spearwood Florist/Flower Shop as a gift, to a person other than the purchaser, vendor or supplier can be performed provided that:
- the gift will be delivered between 7am and 7pm; and
- the person to whom the gift is delivered must be at least 18 years of age; and
- the quantity of the liquor sold or supplied can not be more than two litres; and
- the gift will be packaged so that the person to whom it is delivered would be likely to know that it was intended as a gift; and
- the value of the liquor and its container can not be more than half of the purchase price of the gift.
Important Covid-19 notice:
Please note that due to floral supply issues, we might need to substitute some of the flowers shown on the website.